Rotafix Superfluid Grout is a specially formulated, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious grout powder used when the repair materials need to permeate into small cervices, crack and spaces.
All the admixes and modifications have been pre-mixed soyou have a raw material that once you have added the pre-determined amount of water will give you a consistent batch time after time.
The material is a blend of fine cements, high quality graded sands and a set of admixtures. The compound readily mixes with water to produce a grey, anti-shrink, fluid flow grout which hardens to give a strong bonding, high strength product.
The grout powder is packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Designed to the Department of Transport Specification for Highway Works.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced and shrinkage compensated.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Fluid flow consistency promotes penetration into confined spaces, cracked surfaces, and damaged concrete substrates.
- The grout will not segregate or bleed, and is readily pumpable.
- The grout develops excellent bond strength, and develops good mechanical strengths.
- Formulated using low alkali cements; equivalent sodium oxide content below 3.0kg/m³.
- Incorporates non reactive graded sands safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For the repair and protection of reinforced concrete structures.
- For the filling and sealing of voids, and general purpose grouting.
- Load bearing applications: under heavy machine baseplates, structural baseplates, bridge bearing seats, crane rail tracks, generators and compressors where high compressive loads are present.
- Holding down assemblies, anchor bolts and starter bars where a secure fixing is required.
- 12L (Product code: 3470)