What information we collect and how do we use it
We collect and use Information about you to:
- deliver your orders and provide services to you;
- accept payment for products and services;
- send you offers and news about products and services we think you may find of interest.
For details about how we collect and use your information for these and other specific purposes, see the sections below.
Why are we allowed to collect and use your Information?
The reason depends on the particular activity we use your Information for. We can collect your Information if one of the following applies:
- We need to use your Information to meet our contractual obligations to you. This applies where: We collect your credit or debit card details to take payment for something you are buying from us
- We use your address and contact details to arrange delivery of your orders
- We need to use your Information to enable us to run our business successfully (the law calls it “legitimate interests”).
- We can only do this if we can show that there is little or no risk to you or your Personal Information Rights
- The main examples of this is for marketing purposes.
- We believe that our use of your Personal Information for marketing creates little or no risk to you or your rights but we want to be sure that you are happy for us to do it, so we will always ensure that we put you and your interests first.
We need to use your information to comply with a law which we are subject to or we are legal obligate to do so. Where the law tells us that we need to use certain information, then we are allowed to do so, as long as we only use it for that purpose.
Where do we store and process your Information?
Your information is only stored and processed at Rotafix Northern Ltd
Who do we share it with, and who can access it
We have controls to limit access to your Information to:
- Individual colleagues who need it to do their job, such as processing your online orders or dealing with enquiries and complaints;
- If you are a Rotafix Recommended Contractor, your information may be passed on to suitable/possible clients.
- Maintaining our computer systems or running marketing campaigns (with your consent).
If requested, and where it is required or permitted by law, we may provide Information to:
- Official bodies, such as government agencies, local authorities, regulators and the police, who are authorised to request Information where it is necessary for their lawful purposes;
- Other organisations such as law firms or insurance companies acting on behalf of individuals, who may request Personal Information, to support a claim in relation to an incident or accident involving their client.
How we protect and secure and secure it
We use security measures, including physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information. These measures may include encryption, security certificates, access controls, information security technologies, policies, procedures and other information security measures to help protect your Information.
How long do we keep your data
Unless otherwise stated we will keep your Personal Information for 6 years then we will securely delete it.
Should you have any concerns or questions regarding how we store you data, please contact us in writing or via email: email@example.com