Rotafix Rendacrete Industrial Floor Screed powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use, polymer modified cementitious floor screed.
Rotafix Rendacrete Industrial Floor Screed contains a unique blend of special types of cement, graded silica sands, acrylic copolymer powders and a union of admixtures.
The powder, when mixed with water, produces a fluid screed which is self-smoothing and self-levelling. The material hardens to provide an anti-shrink, strong bonding, thin section, high quality, durable floor. The properties of Rendacrete Industrial Floor Screed are as follows:-
- Quickly and easily mixed, pumped, placed and finished.
- Fluid flow, self-smoothing, self-levelling, and will not segregate, bleed or dust.
- Can be applied to give a cover of 25mm down to a feather edge.
- Portland cement based, microsilica enhanced, acrylic polymer resin modified, shrinkage compensated, fibre reinforced and self-curing.
- Quick strength for early trafficking, and high ultimate strength.
- Quick drying: solvent based resin toppings can be applied after a few hours.
- Strong bonding, wear resistant and durable to mechanical attack.
- Impermeable, waterproof and dense, and will resist corrosive chemicals.
- An alternative material to resin screeds, and cost-effective.
- High yielding, economical, non-flammable, non-toxic, odour free, user-friendly and safe to use.
Typical uses of Rendacrete Industrial Floor Screed are:-
- To cover concrete in workshops, warehouses and factories with a thin section topping.
- To repair concrete floors, pathways, loading bays, car parks and roads.
- To protect concrete in chemically aggressive environments
- Chemical works and stores, food processing factories, breweries
- Dairies and farms.
- To produce flat, level, smooth and attractive surfaces whenever required.
- To install anti-slip surfaces to concrete floors, paths, ramps, slopes and steps.
- 25kg (Product code: 3402)
- 25kg – Industrial (Product code: 3405)
25Kg of Industrial floor screed yields 13.00 litres of the fluid screed.