In high build situations for use in one application: 60mm or more on soffit surfaces, 75mm or more on vertical surfaces. Lightweight, low-density repairs are possible to cementitious materials, concrete, masonry, bricks and blocks. Whenever a lightweight, non-flow material is required then Rendacrete LW is the reliable solution.
- Portland cement based, acrylic resin modified, microsilica enhanced and fibre reinforced.
- Can be trowelled, floated, sprayed or placed by hand.
- The mortar “goes off” as “you go”.
- Early strength gain reduces time on site waiting for the material to “go off” making it easier to continue to repair the area.
- Rendacrete LW is an excellent insulator, but also a poor conductor of heat and sound.
- Fire resistant, non-combustible and it will not give off toxic gases.
- High build and high yielding: 1.300 tonnes yields 1m3 of mixed mortar.
- Economical, non-flammable, non-toxic, odour free, user-friendly and safe to use.
It is recommended that it is used in conjunction with P12 Tack Primer to improve adhesion to the existing concrete structure.
- Compressive strength: 26-32N/mm2
- Flex strength: 5N/mm2
- Density 1500kg/m3
- Working time 15 minutes(subject to temperature and humidity)
- 25Kgs bag produces 19.5 litres of lightweight mortar
- 25kg (Product code: 3400)