Rotafix TG6 Timber Grout is a filled 3- part epoxy resin repair system specifically designed for the repairing and upgrading timber beams. The resin repair system has been used extensively in period properties to upgrade timber that has been ravaged by fire, decayed or under-specified.
Rotafix TG6 is a combination of epoxies and contains especially fine graded fillers. The grout is very searching and will flow into very fine fissures and cracks.
This unique formula is fire rated to 1 hour.
The main uses of Rotafix TG6 Timber Grout are:-
- Timber Resin Repair
- Timber Splice
- Wooden joist repair
- Beam strengthening upgrades such as modified flitch
- Wall pocket beam end replacement
- Epoxy wood filler
- Timber beam compression strength upgrades
- Rafter feet
- Compressive Strength: >50N/mm2
- Tensile Strength: 17N/mm2
- Tensile Modulus: 9GPa
- Flex Strength: 32N/mm2
- Bond Strength: 3N/mm2
- Specific Gravity: 1.65
- Workable for 50 minutes at 20°C
- 2.5 litre (Product code: 3480)
- 7.5 litre (Product code: 3482)